At the Arizona Raptor Center our goal is to rehabilitate injured raptors (birds of prey), educate the public, and conduct research. Raptors arrive at our center usually after being injured or often times as displaced juveniles that have been found. Common injuries include broken wings, legs, and gunshots.
At the Arizona Raptor Center, we assess the injury then give the required medical treatment. The ultimate goal is to release the raptors back into the wild, but before this is done the raptors must be able to hunt; meaning they must have strong flight and the ability to spot and capture prey.
- Jan 24 - 26 - Arizona falconry Association - Bio Sphere 2 - Oracle AZ
- March 7, Jack Camp - Tucson AZ
- March 14, Cave Creek Tractor Supply Store -34350 N Cave Creek Rd Building A, Cave Creek, AZ
- March 21, Glendale Ambassadors - Glendale Foothills Public Library
- March 28, Buddy Stubbs Harley Davidson - 13850 N Cave Creek Rd, Phoenix
- March 28, Game and Fish Expo at Game and Fish headquarters
- April - Turkey Hunt Camp, Colcord Ridge Campground
- July - Wapiti Weekend - Arizona Elk Society Youth Camp in Flagstaff, AZ (Camp Raymond)
- August - Predator Hunting Boot Camp Near Wood Canyon Lake in Forest Lakes, AZ
Email email@example.com for more details regarding these events.
Please mail a check made out to Arizona Raptor Center to 18431 N 2nd Dr, Phoenix, AZ 85023.
Use Button Below